Your first step in being selected for our 2% Program is to go to a combine. Sign up for a combine, come show us what you can do! If our coaches and recruiters feel that you will be able to play at the next level, you will be invited to join the 2% Program. Combines are for 8th grade and up, including JUCO athletes.

For the younger athletes who are shooting to be a 2%’er down the road, we have the
2% Apprentice Program for you!
Contact us, we will set up an interview with you and go from there!

2% of all high school athletes receive full scholarships to play the sport of their choice! Those 2% are the ones that work, day and night, year-round to get ahead of the other 98%.

We have created the Exclusive 2% Program just for those individuals that want to be part of the elite. When you are invited to become a member of the 2% Program, you will be held to a higher standard, athletically, scholastically and morally. You will be expected to put forth the effort and work that it takes to get to the next level. During the time you are in the 2% Program, you will have a workout program designed for you and your specific sport and position. This program can include nutrition, weights, aerobic conditioning and mental and social conditioning.

You will be held accountable by professional trainers and coaches in all walks of life that will prepare you to be part of the 2%. If you are willing to accept the challenge, we are willing to help you succeed. Your decision to be a part of the 2% begins here!

2% Membership – This Membership is required in order to purchase the optional packages. The 2% Membership will give the athlete a 25% discount on all combines that they will be expected to attend.

Our Recruiting package for our 2%’ers is for the athlete that wants to play at the college level and is ready to start the recruiting process. We will do the leg work for you and make sure you are seen! Our staff will contact coaches all over the country to make sure you are on their radar!

Our Sports Specific Weight Training package for our 2%’ers is 12 hours per month (3 hours per week) with a trainer. Strength training is essential to keep you healthy, and it helps to prevent against and fend off some major chronic conditions as well as helps to protect you from injuries. Each Weight Training package is designed specifically for the sport that the athlete is playing and the position/positions that they play.

Our Sports Training package for our 2%’ers is 4 hours per month (1 hour per week) with a coach. This package is geared towards the athlete that needs a little extra practice to up their skill level in the sport and position they are playing or working towards playing.

Nutrition package for our 2%’ers consists of a monthly nutritional meal plan. It is important to learn how to eat properly for your size and activity level to help you build muscle and not gain body fat. Proper nutrition is essential to ward off sickness and keep your energy level where it needs to be for those long days of practice and athletic events.